We, the Global Topspeakers Team, do not only carry our credo in our name – but we live up to our motto of being “top”-class every single day. We aim to provide the same top-class service you would expect in a 5-star hotel: perfect and personal at the same time. This is why we established 5 rules to express what service means to us.
We treat our customers and speakers the way we want to be treated.
- We know our speakers in person and always take our customers’ wishes and ideas into consideration.
- We are always honest and advise our customers and speakers to the best of our knowledge.
- We inform as detailed as necessary and in as few words and as comprehensibly as possible.
We are one team.
- We think and act as Global Topspeakers Team, not in terms of departments or hierarchies.
- We are always professional and fair and address problems directly.
- We criticise each other in a constructive way in order to jointly find the most effective solution.
We are fast and on time.
- We are always in the position to provide information on the current situation.
- We answer the phone within three rings.
- We answer inquiries within a business day.
We are reliable.
- We communicate clearly.
- We keep our promises.
- We inform you should we, unexpectedly, not be able to honour an agreement.
We get better every day.
- We reassess our behaviour and existing processes at regular intervals.
- We coherently and consistently act under the “Global Topspeakers” brand.
- We gladly accept our customers’ and speakers’ criticism and feedback and implement suggestions for improvement as quickly as possible.