The fan principle: How to enthuse today´s youth
Today’s youth is only interested in computer games, mobile phones or in themselves? Social values are water under the bridge? Moreover, teenagers distance themselves more and more from their environment? Misconceptions about the aspiring adolescents sound this way or similar. But how should companies approach the next generation?
As head of entertainment of the biggest high school trip in Europe, the “summer splash”, as well as the wildest spring party for young people, “spring break Europe”, Ronny Leber is in touch with the latest trends and knows what inspires young people. Coupled with his experience as presenter, DJ and event producer of stadium and major events as well as former trainer for job-searching youth, Ronny is the ideal keynote speaker for the topic “young talent”.
- How you turn your young talent into the tribe of your company of tomorrow.
- How you respond to the needs of today’s graduates and build cross-generational bridges.
- How you can inspire today’s youth.
- How you apply a better understanding for the next generation.
- How you create clear strategies to get young employees onboard.
You will develop an even better understanding for your young employees in this vivid and entertaining presentation of youth entertainer Ronny Leber. On top, you will receive clear strategies how you win together with your young staff.