Rule breaker - how people think whose ideas change the world
The head strategist and leader of the 2b AHEAD ThinkTank, Sven Gábor Jánszky, lets you plunge into the stories behind the most interesting breaches of rules of our time. He takes you on a fascinating journey he himself has experienced in the past two years. For two years, Sven Gábor Jánszky travelled all over Germany to meet the most important rule breakers of the German business world. First, he observed them and later on, he talked openly with them about their lives and strategies.
They spoke – sometimes with amazing frankness – about how breaking rules enabled them to discover new markets, to bring entire industries to the brink of ruin, to earn millions and to change the world with their own hands …
- the owner of a shipping company, who re-invented the cruise industry!
- the financial manager who discovered the bank of the future!
- the real estate agent wo stood up to the entire industry!
- the online retailer who revolutionised the bricks-and-mortar pharmacy market!
- the student who invented the newspaper of the future!
As varied as their stories and their characters may be, these people all know one secret to success: The art of lateral thinking! Sven Gábor Jánszkyhas studied the methods and mindsets of these lateral thinkers. He analysed how – by deliberately breaking the rules – they discover new innovations and how they come out on top of the vast majority of notorious sceptics.
In his book „Rule breaker – How people think whose ideas change the word“, lecturer Sven Gábor Jánszky gives the most current instructions on creative lateral thinking. And just like the book, his presentation is a guide on how to do better, how to cross boundaries and how to change the world. For everybody can become a rule breaker. Right after Sven Gábor Jánszky’s speech, you will already have set out on the right track. You will have started to think like those rule breakers who achieved the most ground-breaking market conquests of our economy.
- How Germany’s most innovative lateral thinkers think
- In which industries are the next breaches of rules looming
- 10 strategies for breaking the rules: The rule breaker manifest
- How everybody can become a lateral thinker
- How you can detect future breaches of rules