Why do People and Companies fail?
“I was always fascinated and intrigued with stories about climbing Mt. Everest - As for me it is the absolute exalted symbol for the human spirit and physical struggle for goals achieving. I believe climbing Mount Everest presents a universal, ancient, basic, and burning desire to conquer and win – therefore, for me forever will remain a symbol for failure and victory.”
Based on her Mount Everest philosophy Sigal Weisswasser offers refreshing perspectives, insights and workable result bringing tools for goals achieving in business & life.
- What makes people successful - and others fail
- Are you cut for success
- How to recognize growth destroyers
- The successful losers
- Dancing tango with negativity
- From wish to reality - does it really work
- What will it take to create and achieve YOUR success
- Successful people unique time watch
- Growing happy businesses
- Being Aladdin – seeking for your Genie
- Good business you do with companies – great business you do with people