Working Worlds in 2030
Sven Gábor Jánszky presents a part of „Working Worlds in 2030“, the scenario of the future by 2b AHEAD ThinkTank. This cross-industry scenario describes an imaginary day in a person’s life in the year 2030. Every year, 200 preselected managers and industry leaders develop this scenario at the Convention on the Future of „Germany’s most innovative think tank“.
Trend researcher Sven Gábor Jánszky takes his audience on a journey through time and into the year 2030. On a fascinating tour through the world and, in particular, the offices of the future, Sven Gábor Jánszky illustrates major visions for the future by different industries.
- What will our job look like in the future?
- What kind of impact will the demographic development have on our professional life?
- Is full employment really as good as it sounds?
- What will mobility be like in the future and in professional life, in particular?
- What will we subsist on in a decade’s time and how will this optimize our body and mind?
Sven Gábor Jánszky explains the challenges enterprises and employees will have to face in the future. He will demonstrate impressively what real life will be like in practice on an ordinary working day in the year 2030.
But what is ordinary?
We will experience full employment and job nomads, lifetime knowledge coaches and robots that explain our work to us, companies without employees and unemployed without a future, educational mayors and the campaign slogan: All study! Company founders at 60, retirement at 80 and a lot more.
Discover the most innovative trends and the biggest opportunities for your future. A thrilling journey through time and into the year 2030!