Prof. Dr. Dieter Hackfort
Everyone is responsible for his stress
lectures by Prof. Dr. Dieter Hackfort
Prof. Dr. Dieter Hackfort specializes in performance analysis and performance improvement, acting in stressful situations and career development. As an expert in the analysis of performance potentials for single individuals and teams in the professional sports and in the business environment, the famous sports psychologist enjoys an excellent reputation worldwide. Famous Olympic athletes, especially German Formula 1 Championship winners, have benefited from his advice about mental fitness and his training for stressful situations.
Prof. Dr. Hackfort`s keynote lectures show how the experiences from professional sport can be used systematically for the successful management of performance and stress at work and in everyday life.
As a sports scientist and psychologist, professor at the University of the Bundeswehr Munich and a visiting professor in China, the United States and Qatar, Professor Hackfort has dealt extensively with issues such as self control, self-presentation, action optimization and stress management.
His scientific works include over 150 publications and have been awarded with national and international awards.
In his celebrated lectures, Global Topspeaker Dr. Hackfort shows typical structures of effective (and ineffective) acts in high-occupying demanding situations. He reveals how mental and emotional processes, such as nervousness and fear, control our behavior and what consequences this may have on our everyday actions.
His techniques of "power action" include, among others, strategies for self control and tips for optimal organization of the personal environment.
This knowledge and his charming speaking style lead to Hackfort`s sucess as a sought-after speaker at international congresses of various fields. In addition to teaching, research, public appearances and coaching of top athletes, Hackfort also supports and led the International Society of Sport Psychology and other organizations.
- Performance improvement: how to be (more) successful
- Self control: managing stressful situations relaxed
- Coping with challenges like a top athlete
- Planning better, acting more directed: successful self organization
- Learning from world champions: using successful strategies from professional sports for business
- Self control and social support: leading strength
- Everything starts with self control: leadership can be learnt
- Stress decrease: success with the help of self-organization and mental fitness
- The magic triangle of successful acting
- Stress – desire or distress