Dixi Dansercoer & Julie Brown
Stop dreaming and you will have a hard time falling asleep!
Using the metaphor of world-class, pioneering polar expeditions, Global Topspeakers Dixie Dansercoer and Julie Brown invite you for an inspirational journey to the Polar Regions with testimonials and exclusive photo/video/audio material.
The speakersduo Dixie and Julie strongly believe in generation complicity and gender diversity because it represents an enormous untapped potential for any organisation. They exude contemporary values and present a case-study of strong leadership by empowering OUTperformance in a challenging environment.
- First prize at the Mountain Film Festival, Trento Italy, for ´In the Teeth of the Wind`,1998
- First prize ´La Toison d’Or du film d’aventure`, Dijon France, for ´antarctica.org`,1999
- Klauwaert prize, recognition for representing the Flemish community in exceptional manner 2003
- Winner of the Trento Fimlfestival: National Geographic price for best documentary 2007
- Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF Belgium
- Ambassador for Switzerland Tourism (Mountains and Nature)
- Crowne Plaza Maverick
- Honorary citizen of Lubbeek, Belgium
- Honorary citizen of Nieuwpoort, Belgium
- Honorary citizen of Huldenberg, Belgium
- Awarded by His Majesty King Albert II the title of High Officer in the Order of the Crown