Dr. Angela Ahola
To hire you, collaborate with you or buy from you - they first need to have "bought" you as a person. What is it that makes us trust and like people, brands or organizations?
Vorträge von Dr. Angela Ahola
Would you buy yourself?
What is it that determines if others will want to cooperate with you, hire you or buy from you? What guides our choices and decisions, gives us influence and the ability to impact others?
Angela has delivered speeches at Swedbank, Bank Nordea, The Police Department, The Police Academy, Ticket, Folksam, Stockholm University, Easyfair, Konfex, and so on.
Entrepreneur is something she has been most of her adult life as well as working with sales. Angela is passionate about what it is that creates productive relations within the first seconds, the short critical timeframe that will determine if there at all will be a relationship. Also, what makes us choose one product in favor of another, feel confident with one organization and not another? Her speeches will teach you what it is that will give you the edge to stand out from the crowd, give you influence and know what builds trust. This knowledge is what it takes to build a future organization or a personal brand that is based on more than the current trends.
- Doctor in Psychology
- Certified Life Insurance Broker, Stockholm School of Economics
- Background as a musician with a record deal
- A number of appearances in Nordic Police-TV contexts
- The Police Academy, Stockholm University, Bank Nordea, Swedbank, Folksam, JUSEK, Ticket, Easyfair, Finansförbundet are only a few of the places where Angela has been teaching
- Academic publications
- Researcher, writer, entrepreneur
- First- and second impressions
- What creates trust, influence, liking
- Sensory marketing, perceptual psychology
- Psychology of branding, image